Are you ready for the next step in your HR career? Have you been a Recruiting Associate and you are ready to take on a full lifecycle recruiter role?
We have the job for you!!
One of our favorite Financial Services clients is adding to staff!! This Boston based is offering a hybrid schedule for their next Experienced Investment Recruiter.
Our client is seeking a Recruiting professional with creativity, short- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization to provide full lifecycle recruiting. In collaboration with hiring managers, you will direct the employment process including sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries and closing candidates.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess key job requirements, create compelling and engaging job descriptions and advise on recruitment strategy
- Proactively and continually source, developing and maintaining an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
- Identify and leverage creative solutions for sourcing candidates, while positioning the brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishing a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth.
- Leverage recruiting resources such as internet, internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations and community associations to identify, recruit and network for candidates.
- Utilize the full functionality of our applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance standards are met.
- Administer pre-employment assessments, coordinate phone interviews, and recruiting events as applicable.
- Act as a point of contact for applicants and candidates throughout the employment process. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management around the candidate selection and offer negotiation process.
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates to ensure timely coordination of a candidate’s movement through various systems and processes.
- Provide insightful analysis of recruiting reports and make recommendations for improvements. Meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function.
- Participate on various Human Resources / Recruiting project initiatives.
- An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge of (and prior experience with) a web-based applicant tracking system and other recruiting-related tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, receive constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage a high-volume and complex workload in a fast-paced environment and to provide insightful analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and take a candidate-centric approach to help our client out as an employer of choice. Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills as normally acquired through a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience on a national, multi-location basis.