One of the top financial firms in Boston is growing and looking for an internal auditor to join them! This role comes with a fantastic benefits and compensation package as well as a hybrid schedule and tons of room for growth!
- Key contributors in assessing control design and operating effectiveness to support Finance leadership.
- Exercise analytical and technical skills and knowledge to find efficiencies in the execution of our audits, including partnering with our external financial statement audit team.
- Deliver business insights through the execution of operational and financial audits which are aligned with business strategies and initiatives.
- Keep Manager informed of audit project statuses and challenges as they arise.
- Provide leadership in the development of junior staff members, including our interns.
- Actively support the vision and objectives of the Internal Audit function.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance preferred
- Advanced degree or CPA, CIA or other professional certification is a plus
- 1-2 years of audit experience with a public accounting firm or public company
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong reconciliation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, including experience analyzing data and making recommendations based on analysis
- Demonstrated initiative and drive to achieve results and goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to execute tasks in a thorough, composed, accurate and timely fashion while managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service skills