The work of our field inspectors directly attributes to the success of our organization. You have the ability to make a meaningful impact by leveraging your industry expertise, customer service skills, and ability to execute with a high degree of professionalism. This is the perfect opportunity for a self-motivated and skilled inspector to apply their knowledge and grow with a forward-thinking organization!
- Conduct initial onsite investigation to evaluate source of damage and determine the scope and loss of property.
- Document investigations by taking photos, measurements, schematics
- Determine best avenue for restoration and drying.
- May need to remove baseboard, drywall, carpeting, cabinets etc. to determine the scope of damage.
- Set up equipment for the drying process.
- Work seamlessly with management, clients, and vendors.
- Complete and submit detailed paperwork.
- Schedule required vendors and follow up as needed
- Appropriately represent the company by executing a high level of service and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- At least 6+ months of relevant experience, knowledge of construction preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent human relations and customer service skills
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have physical ability to conduct the responsibilities of the position
Benefits and Perks:
We are an organization that recognizes and appreciates hard work! We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience. Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside an extraordinary and dedicated team to grow a critical function within a dynamic, growing company!