Posted 03/03/2021 By Jennifer Keane
A great Massachusetts-based company is currently seeking a new Instructional Designer/ Developer for a promising opportunity with their growing staff. In this role, the Instructional Designer will be responsible for designing, developing, and delivering sales training curriculum, courses and coaching for the employees. Great opportunity to be part of a growing team!!
Qualifications & Requirements
- Act as the department liaison to departments about virtual learning strategies, use of learning technologies to meet organizational and departmental goals, content development, and measurement of virtual and blended learning.
- Develop courses for blended learning experiences and for online interactive learning.
- Develop digital media assets as necessary to enhance content
- Capture events as necessary either in person or via remote connection
- Manage, produce, and record live event sessions such as: webinars, webcasts, and social media webcasts
- Courses can be micro-learning or bundled to create curriculum paths.
- Participates in initiatives to determine how learning technology can be utilized to meet organization wide objectives, increase employee access and utilization of virtual learning, and generate efficiency and cost savings.
- Writes business requirements for virtual learning technologies including business goals, functional requirements, user requirements, implementation plans, testing, and evaluation.
- Oversees and designs virtual learning experiences utilizing industry software, applications, and tools to create podcasts, web-based learning and collaboration, digital communications for handheld devices / media tools, and use of social media.
- Ensures communication among stakeholders for effective planning and execution of virtual learning.
- With L&D and OD colleagues, maintains awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future functionality and ensures communication with appropriate technical resources.
- Monitors and troubleshoots employee issues on a daily basis responding to LMS, eLearning and compliance training questions/issues.
- BA degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organization Development or a relevant field perferred
- 2-3 years of experience in a Learning and Development role, instructional designer or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in eLearning development software and tools (such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate 360, Articulate Rise and TechSmith Camtasia)
Hybrid remote- 2x in office 3x home - flexibility as to what days.