Human Resources Manager
Posted 02/09/2023 By Katie OConnell
A fantastic, mission driven investment company is looking for an HR leader to join their small but mighty team!
This is a hands-on position not only leading their team but participating in the everyday HR responsibilities. We are looking for strong communication skills, a collaborative personality, and a value driven individual.
The schedule is Hybrid in the Seaport District of Boston. 3x on site 2 from home. Amazing opportunity for someone to make a huge impact in a very successful firm!!
- Oversee all aspects of HR, people, and culture as well as an HR Generalist.
- Process payroll.
- Manage benefit negotiation and vendor relations as well as benefit administration.
- Lead talent management process.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding process.
- Event management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives.
- Nurture a positive work environment.
- Act as a business partner to improve HR processes.
- Ensure employees follow all policies and Procedures across multiple offices.
- Research compensation standards to create salary structures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources
- SHRM-CP/PHR Preferred
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience running payroll start to finish