Are you commuting off Cape for your HR position? Here is a great job where you will never need to cross the bridge to go to or from work again. We need an experienced and proactive HR professional with 3-5 years of experience.
The HR Manager carries out the daily activities of the HR office including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations and wage/benefit administration, worker's compensation, employee relations, leave of absence requests, recognition and engagement initiatives and events, as well as exit and separation process.
- Manage Onboarding and Offboarding
- Maintain and update company policy manual
- Administer company benefits including health, dental, 401k, vacations, workers comp claims
- Processing all employee paperwork including safety training, reviews and disciplinary actions
- Work with an external payroll company to process weekly payroll
- Manage job postings, interview screening and recommend applicants
- In charge of employee reviews on a monthly and annual basis
- Manage employee recognition program and social team building events
This role is a 100 % on-site position. Benefits start after 30 days.