As an HR Associate specializing in Compliance and Policy Management, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring adherence to labor laws and regulations, building harassment policies, and maintaining accurate records through audits and reviews. Reporting to the HR Manager, you will collaborate with managers across the organization to support a culture of compliance and employee well-being.
- Compliance Management:
- Stay informed about changes in labor laws and regulations, ensuring the organization's policies and practices remain in compliance.
- Conduct regular reviews of HR processes to identify and address potential compliance issues.
- Policy Development and Implementation:
- Build and revise harassment policies, ensuring they align with current laws, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to communicate policy changes and provide guidance on implementation.
- Audit and Records Tracking:
- Establish and execute a comprehensive audit program for HR records, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Track and manage records related to employee documentation, benefits, and other HR functions.
- Collaboration with Managers:
- Work closely with managers to address compliance concerns, provide guidance on policy implementation, and conduct training as needed.
- Partner with managers to ensure consistent and fair application of HR policies across the organization.
- Training and Education:
- Develop and deliver training programs to educate employees and managers on compliance matters, including harassment prevention and labor laws.
- Stay proactive in providing resources and guidance to enhance awareness and understanding of compliance policies.
- Documentation and Reporting:
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation of compliance-related activities.
- Generate regular reports for HR management, highlighting key compliance metrics and areas for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HR compliance, policy development, and labor law interpretation.
- Strong knowledge of harassment prevention strategies and regulations.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Experience in conducting audits and maintaining HR records.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with managers and cross-functional teams.
Note: This job description provides a comprehensive overview of the expected responsibilities and qualifications for the HR Associate role specializing in Compliance and Policy Management. The role may evolve based on the organization's needs and priorities.
If this sounds like you, kindly apply and we will reach out if it is a mutual fit.