Human Resources Assistant
Posted 12/01/2020 By Katie OConnell
A company voted best to work for is looking for a HR Assistant for a contractor for at least 6 months!
This is working in a fast paced HR group in the Weymouth area focusing on assisting the team with administrative and HR duties. This is a great opportunity for someone to jumpstart their HR career!
Responsibilities are below:
- Provides general administrative support such as preparing correspondence, forms and reports, arranging meetings, composing regular correspondence, processing confidential reports and documents, scanning and filing electronic and hard copy documents, tracking deadlines and licensing renewals.
- Coordinate training programs.
- Assist to process new hire paperwork.
- Support the payroll team with administrative tasks.
- Provides exceptional level customer service to internal/external customers.
- Maintains employee files and ensure that the files are up-to-date according to the Employee Credential List.
- Respond to phone, email and fax inquiries.
- Contributes to team effort by assisting with projects as needed
1-2 years of HR experience is preferred.
Strong communication and technical skills required.