Human Resources Assistant
Posted 03/28/2023 By Stephanie Callis
Our client is a thriving Cape Cod business who has been serving the area for decades! They have an excellent reputation for their company culture as well as the products!
The HR team is expanding and adding a newly created HR Assistant to their team!
They are looking for a HR Assistant who will be responsible for supporting their employee base with questions and concerns, as well as providing day-to-day support for the HR department which will include payroll, time and attendance, benefits, leave of absence, and new hire onboarding.
Senior HR Assistant Responsibility:
- Perform administrative functions and works closely with the Human Resources Director to provide day-to-day support.
- Creates, maintains, and archives all personnel files (new hires, termination, etc.) and payroll records within regulatory compliance.
- Assists with paperwork and processing for onboarding all new hires, employee termination, and status change.
- Verifies criminal, credit, and educational background, reference check information.
- Assists with processing payroll in the absences of the HR Director.
HR Assistant Qualifications:
- 2+ years of HR experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Must maintain and protect employee information and employee confidentiality at all times
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence, and effective in explaining concepts and situations to employees at all levels