Growing global firm adding to its HR team!
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring HR Assistant to join this growing and stable organization located in Boston, MA. This is a hybrid schedule.
HR Assistant Responsibilities
- Administrative onboarding tasks for the department: filing, organizing, light phones
- Compiling HR presentations, heavy MS PowerPoint
- Excel reporting, ad-hoc analysis per the request
- Scheduling orientations when onboarding new hires
- Assist with maintenance of ATS system Workday
HR Assistant Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years of post-grad office experience, preferably in an HR capacity
- Ability to multi-task with various HR responsibilities