Up to $80K!
BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
Our Events team is seeking an Events Manager to join a thriving group dedicated to building and executing world-class events, experiences, and hospitality for our current and future customers and internal stakeholders. In this role, you will work on many aspects of planning and executing an event from start to completion and recap. You will also manage the day-to-day player communication for all of our events with your team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS AN EVENTS MANAGER
- Manage communications and hospitality for events within the organization
- Coordinate and manage hotel accommodations for our events
- Contribute to overall event planning and resourcing by doing research on venues, markets, activities, and excursions, etc. as needed.
- Collect, organize, and analyze post event and experiences feedback to ensure we are providing a world class experience for attendees.
- Create event recap decks for all programming and execution.
- Attend and work at events; 10-15% travel required
WHAT YOU’LL BRING:
- A Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience in event planning, hospitality, or experiential Marketing in the financial services, venture capital or banking industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook as well as Google Suite.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changing priorities and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work independently as part of a fast-growing team.