Calling all Fundraising/Philanthropy Professionals!
Amazing opportunity at one of the very best organizations in Massachusetts!
- Develop and drive the strategic plan for the stewardship program, manage rapid growth in donor count and annual giving including principal gifts, major gifts, annual fund, and planned giving.
- Oversee a master stewardship calendar and manage information tracking process to ensure that all gifts requiring personalized acknowledgement and stewardship receive it in a timely manner.
- Manage all communication to donors and create/manage content for website with a focus on donor impact.
- Partner with senior leadership and frontline fundraisers to design and execute major donor engagement and stewardship strategies.
- Manage the development of gift proposals and other tools developed to engage major and principal gift donors and prospects in philanthropic opportunities.
- 3-5 years of experience in stewardship/donor relations, development communications, fundraising
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Great salary/benefits and hybrid work schedule!