Looking to get back into financial services? Looking for the flexibility of a contract role? We have the job for you!!
This is an awesome job for someone who has had internships while in school or if you have taken time off in the past and you are looking to get back into a great professional firm.
Highly- esteemed Boston asset management firm is seeking a Contract Fund Administrator
Support a broad spectrum of fund administration and treasury services to assigned funds under the direction of a Fund Administration Fund Oversight Assistant Manager. The Senior Fund Administration Associate will assist in the preparation of a variety of reports and analysis, including the oversight of the day to day operations for approximately 185 investment companies.
- Assist in new fund start-up documentation and analysis.
- Analyze NAV accuracy and documenting exceptions.
- Administer analytical reports for all fund borrowing programs.
- Review fund cash, currency and asset reconciliations and aging of receivables.
- Perform and/or review benchmark analysis of Fund NAVs, yields, and distribution rates versus internal and external benchmarks.
- Assist in the monthly reviews of regulatory filings, including N-PORT and N-CEN
- Assist in the fund budgeting and expense analysis as necessary
- Assist in local market registrations in foreign jurisdictions for funds.
- Monitor for changes in foreign jurisdiction taxation and prepare related expense accruals.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for committee and/or Board Meetings.
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-5 years of relevant investment company work experience
- Prior work at custodian bank strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently and to take ownership for responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- High degree of reliability
- Ability to work well in and contribute to a team environment