Are you looking for temporary work? Our client is searching for someone to help with a project in their office!!
Great company, excellent benefits!!!
The Finance Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Finance Manager and Accounting Manager. This position will also be responsible for assisting with the daily operations of the finance department.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports and other financial documentation.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Assist with the preparation of payroll taxes, sales tax, and income tax returns.
- Assist with the preparation of all forms and reports required for audits.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
Job Type: Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norwood, MA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)