Posted 06/06/2019 By Jennifer Keane
Up to $60K!
The Fiduciary Assistant will be the single point of contact for all daily operational and servicing needs.
Ideal candidates must have exceptional organizational skills required – this priority cannot be overstated. Additionally, associate must be able to multi task, track various projects and initiatives simultaneously, anticipate additional needs and/or follow-on steps for client or partner requests have strong communication and Excel skills, and have a polished, professional, client-focused attitude.
- Assisting the team in every aspect of trust administration and customer service;
- Point of contact for clients on non-investment inquiries, deposits and distribution requests;
- Preparing documents; review to ensure all new account documentation has been completed and scanned;
- Understanding and utilizing the trust accounting software system;
- Composing, typing, scanning, faxing, copying and mailing business documents;
- Assist with preparation of reports, presentations and handouts for prospects and client meetings; help organize seminars and luncheons;
- Enter disbursements and other information into the trust accounting system for approval;
- Prepare discretionary distribution forms and supporting documentation for administrator and/or committee review and approval;
Experience & Education:
- Must have 5+ years working with as an administrative assistant in financial services or professional service environment
- Financial services experience a plus!
- Strong relationship building capability – friendly, positive, collaborate and assertive
- Strong self-awareness and desire to learn, grow and take initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High level of discretion and ability to manage conflicting priorities