Wonderful, family friendly Administrative/Executive Assistant
Are you a professional support specialist that can juggle many tasks?
We are an established, successful financial services advisory firm in the Worcester area that is adding to staff!
Executive Assistant needed to support Senior Executive's at very successful firm in the downtown area.
Need pro-active, competent, confident, and skilled individual with 3+ years’ experience to organize schedules, manage calendars, meetings, agendas, and expense reports. Must be proficient in ALL MS Office programs, including Outlook.
Must have a very dedicated and loyal demeanor and be hungry to work and have a great career. College degree required.
Excellent benefits and bonus eligibility. College degree required.
- Internal calendar management, including the coordination of complex meetings and events with internal senior leaders and external stakeholders.
- Support the team with external meetings and conference with the financial community, including scheduling, logistics, attendance tracking and uploading meeting minutes to IR’s Nasdaq platform
- Develop and cultivate the CRM of new business prospects and clients.
- Schedule and prepare advisor meetings on an ongoing basis.
- Onboard all new clients including set up of accounts.
- Maintain financial community email distribution lists.
- Respond to inquiries from the email inbox and phone line.
- Prepare, review, and process expense reports, and ensure T&E is in line with company policy and budget.
- Process contract invoices and purchase orders in Ariba
- Booking and coordinating travel arrangements
- Support other admin responsibilities: ordering supplies, maintaining team org chart, and ad-hoc projects.
- Handle sensitive and confidential issues.
- Experience with Fidelity Wealthscape is a plus.
- Excellent organizational, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with timely follow-up.
- Reliable individual with excellent communication (oral, written, listening) skills, a positive attitude and solution-oriented demeanor.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance and to proactively identify and resolve issues.
- Strong calendar management expertise and a working knowledge of common administrative systems and processes e.g., purchasing, travel, expense management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft outlook and Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong working knowledge of virtual meeting tools and platforms preferred.
- Proactive in anticipating needs of stakeholders and responsive to requests in a timely, efficient manner. Proven experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.