Do you get asked to help organize people’s lives? We need you!!!!
A top client is seeking an administrative superstar to join their team.
This person must be energetic, proactive and have impeccable attention to detail. This person will be the face of the firm interacting with high net worth clients on a regular basis. This is an extremely busy office supporting the senior management team. The firm is a small, tight-knit team with an amazing culture and very competitive compensation and benefits!
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate domestic and international travel, including airfare, hotel arrangements, and car service
- Maintain executives’ calendar, schedule all meetings and conference calls, field e-mails and phone calls, handle meeting conflicts
- Heavy client interaction with high-level executives; act as liaison with clients and their assistants.
- Manage multiple calendars while anticipating needs
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents with investors to request information or provide updates
- Prepare and submit expenses
- Coordinate internal and external meetings and conference calls
- Meet and greet visitors and clients
- Assist with onboarding new investors