This is an incredible opportunity to support a close-knit team in a strong, collaborative culture. If this sounds like your true calling , please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Booking travel arrangements, including heavy domestic and international travel, developing itineraries, and adding details to calendars.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management.
- Handling travel and entertainment reimbursement claims.
- Monitoring earnings calendars.
- Plan and coordinate meeting arrangements, including prospect and client meetings.
- Ensure the accuracy of event details as they relate to the team.
- maintaining spreadsheets, including meeting activities, needed follow-up, and outcomes.
- Assume responsibility for special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar industry is strongly preferred.
- MS Suite Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A high level of professionalism and people/social skills, including an ability to build and maintain good working relationships
- be tackled.
- The desire to be a team player with a flexible, team-oriented attitude.