A Growing global investment firm in Boston is adding to its staff! We are seeking an Executive assistant to join to support a busy senior leadership team.
This individual must be professional, articulate and enjoy working within a collaborative, fast paced and entrepreneurial environment. The ideal individual will exercise good judgment and strategic thinking in a variety of situations and have strong written and verbal communication skills as well as stellar organizational skills. This individual must be able to work under pressure with the ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
This is a hybrid role, 3 days in, 2 days remote depending on what is going on. Vaccination is required. Support the team and act as right hand “gatekeeper”; manage highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Optimize calendar for meetings/video calls; manage active complex calendar of appointments; prioritize inbox and emails and craft responses on behalf both personal and professional
- Arrange complex domestic and international travel plans, itineraries, and agendas and compile documents for travel-related meetings.
- Expense reporting
- Ad hoc projects as needed
- 5+ years of experience supporting executive team, preferably in a financial services
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a true team player who goes “above and beyond” what is required
- High - level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Can handle confidential information with discretion