Looking for an awesome EA opportunity supporting a GREAT executive who is offering a great hybrid schedule?? We’d love to talk to you! Our client is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant. This Executive Assistant will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment. You are confident, enthusiastic, resourceful, tech-savvy, forward-thinking, self-motivated, and a creative problem solver!
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Plans and organizes meetings, activities, and events for the EVP to ensure efficient use of time and alignment with strategic priorities. Monitors schedules of EVP and other senior leaders and responds swiftly and accurately to changes based on the demands of these roles
- Performs budget and expense report tracking and reimbursement processing; processes invoices and purchase orders
- Schedule conference rooms, luncheons when necessary and handle additional requests of guests of while they are in-house including greeting them at reception.
- Act as key support/liaison between offices.
- Take initiative to handle/follow-up on inquiries and requests without involvement of senior personnel, as appropriate