Posted 01/30/2023 By Erika Byrnes
Experience in fundraising or Development?
Great opportunity to join a wonderful Cape Cod organization!
Be part of a world-renowned organization!
Looking to add Administrative Assistant to an awesome team
- Serve as the primary liaison between Advancement and all other departments across the institution
- Maintain the VP of Advancement’s calendar.
- Organize all logistics of travel arrangements and appointments.
- Arrange for and coordinate the use of facilities needed, on and off campus, for meetings.
- Prepare agenda materials and record minutes and track follow-up items as requested
- Assist with events, which may include occasional travel
You are the perfect candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years senior administrative support
- Strong Project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of nonprofit development work and best practices