NON-PROFIT EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT- BACK BAY-HYBRID SCHEDULE
Looking to work within a non-profit environment? We have the job for you!
The purpose of this firm is to generally to improve quality of life for others at a community, local, state, national, or even global level.
This Executive Assistant will work with a team to provide administrative support to Senior Managers in various departments and assist with all office functions.
This is a hybrid schedule 2x a week in the office 3x a week work from home
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who appreciate the rewards of working for a successful firm in a dynamic environment.
- Serve as a receptionist including answering phones, greeting visitors and managing conference rooms.
- Responsible for guest access and maintaining best practices to ensure security of the office.
- Provide support for a multitude of projects using Microsoft Outlook and various internal databases.
- Support whole office administrative needs such as compiling monthly conference room reports, gift ordering and providing specific departmental support.
- Provide administrative support to Senior Managers in various departments.
- Ad hoc administrative support to the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-3 years of relevant reception experience preferred.
- Administrative experience in a corporate environment strongly preferred.
- Enthusiastic team player with a positive demeanor and exceptional client service orientation.
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Reliable and punctual with a pleasant telephone manner and professional presence and demeanor.
- Willing to roll up sleeves and complete any task no matter how small.
- Proven track record of excellent discretion and ability to handle confidential, professional and personal information.
- Must be approachable and friendly.
- Ability to effectively interact with a wide array of employees, clients and visitors.
- MS (Outlook, Word and Excel) proficiency is required. Experience with calendar management also required.
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and oral.