The Executive Assistant will provide executive-level support to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). The primary responsibilities of this role are to maintain the COO’s schedule, coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, provide logistical and travel support and work on operations related projects. The person will report directly to the COO and will be based in our Milton, MA location.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for COO, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts
- Track COO’s tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritization of projects with respect to deadlines and organizational developments
- Organize internal and external meeting for COO, including logistical and substantive preparation
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements and complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other executive assistants across the organization; demonstrate poise and tact under pressure and handle matters with sound judgement and confidentiality
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed.
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics; draft materials as needed
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus two or more years of professional work history; six or more total years of post-secondary professional work history in lieu of Bachelor’s degree considered.
- One or more years of experience in providing high-level administrative support to executives.
- Detail oriented, organized with proven ability to successfully multi-task
- Positive, tenacious attitude
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and preference for collaboration with proven success working with others; ability to work with high profile individuals externally, as well as collaborate internally
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and sometime unpredictable environment; works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently apply good judgment and make good decisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
- Organized with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Experience managing complex event logistics
- Experience with domestic and international business travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and tracking credit card and other expenses
- Proficient in MS Office
- You must be a self-starter, solution focused, and most importantly, you must realize that you are joining something that is a mission larger than your job, your career and even this organization.
- Enthusiasm to learn and drive significantly contribute
- Take initiative to learn and ability to work independently.
- An understanding of the complexities surrounding collaboration in a global matrix organization
- Highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Collaborative mindset and strong interpersonal skills
- Remains positive in high pressure and stressful situations
- Demonstrates critical thinking, communication, and relationship-building skills
- Action oriented and results focused
- Flexible and resourceful approach
- Independent problem solver