Looking to foster civic engagement and leadership through economic growth?
We have an opportunity of a lifetime to support a busy CEO of a fantastic non-profit
This Executive Assistant will support a very busy CEO of a growing Non-Profit! This is a fast-paced opportunity, for a senior administrator seeking an immediate opportunity. This position in the Boston but will be a hybrid schedule, 1-2x a week in the office. This might be ideal for you!
How You Will Make An Impact
- Support the President of the organization with day to day operations.
- Manage calendar and schedule meetings on Outlook.
- Attend daily meetings and board meetings with the President, take meeting minutes.
- Organize weekly staff meetings, include sending meeting invitations, order lunch/catering if needed, and reserve meeting rooms.
- Screen and review incoming emails.
- Prepare for events, staff training, fundraisers, and additional activities if needed.
- Heavy external correspondence with the media, government, or other organizations.
- Draft and review written emails or letters to the public.
- Collaborate with the development team to research fundraisers opportunities and events.
- Monitor reservation system and respond to group event inquiries.
- Process expenses and submit weekly/monthly expense reports.
- File, Scan, Fax documents as needed.
- Occasional driving for organization related errands required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Be very operations minded, and be able to handle fast-paced environments
- Ability to handle quick change with poise
- Strong written skills a MUST
- Experience working for a small company or non-profit preferred
- Sr. Level Administrative Experience - 3+ years of administrative experience is a MUST
- The ability to learn different CRM software's
This firm offers fantastic benefits, targeting 100-110k base and bonus