Time for that change?? Looking for that next step in your career? One of the most employee oriented firms is hiring and they need you!!
This Investment client is searching for a new Email Marketing Technology Manager. Current employees love working for this firm. This is a hybrid schedule- you will average about 10x per month in the office
You will be responsible for the day-to-day setup, management and execution of our digital email and SMS marketing channels. Own the technology platform.
This position serves as a subject matter expert in email marketing, and you will play a key role in developing innovative recommendations to attract new leads, convert prospects, and engage our contact database.
You will partner with the Senior team to contribute to the strategy and roadmap for acquisition, assist with the development and implementation of test plans within Email and SMS channels including messaging, creative and UX testing, and partner with key stakeholders across the organization – Analytics, Creative, Finance, Operations, and Risk – to bring these strategies to life. You will be responsible for leading the Shareholder communications.
You must be a data-driven and thought leader, a motivated self-starter, an effective communicator, and have excellent relationship-building skills, with a passion for helping inform a cohesive marketing strategy that drives customer engagement to meet business goals.
What You'll Do
- Marketing Strategy, Execution and Project Management -
- Leads efforts to build email strategies to support needs/goals of business and product areas. Including recommendations for trigger-based campaigns, cadence and frequency and design of campaigns to ensure optimal delivery experience
- Develop audience and segment strategies designed to engage and drive conversions
- Develop and execute marketing plans across Email and SMS channels
- Lead the communications for mutual fund product changes; help to identify relevant impact to lead to and execute financial advisor and shareholder communications.
- Responsible to lead the production and the delivery of required communication to our shareholders including all statements, all prospectuses, financial reports, tax, account servicing, etc.
- Run the proxy campaigns when needed.
- Optimize and enhance our contact onboarding journeys
- Assist with user flow enhancements, including on-site strategy and design
- Translate strategic initiatives into marketing channel plans
- Identify new strategies and tactics to expand Prospect and Customer audiences
- Optimization of marketing channel mix
- Understanding of competitive landscape and impacts to the business
- Campaign Performance and Measurement -
- Analyze and report on marketing campaigns, developing recommendations to improve performance against defined KPIs
- Provides insights and recommendations in a strategic and thoughtful manner to internal stakeholders
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting of marketing campaigns
- Continuous optimization across all marketing channels
- First line of defense for accuracy of marketing campaigns and collateral
- Ensures compliance of marketing activities
- Develops (as needed) policy and procedure documentation