Looking for a DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE? Our client, a start up in the Kubernetes space is adding to staff. This Director level role needs a PUBLICLY FACING personality to work with our potential clients.
Modern, cloud native applications represent the emerging trend of building software as a distributed system. Containers have emerged as a common method to package these applications. Application development teams need new platforms to effectively build, run, and manage these new applications at scale across a variety of private and public cloud infrastructures. Our product helps users to build, run and manage modern applications on Kubernetes.
As a Director, you’ll work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to define product strategy. You’ll work closely with engineering and technical program management to drive all phases of the product development lifecycle. And, lastly, you'll provide leadership on go-to- market and launch efforts.
- Experience across the product management lifecycle for enterprise products or services
- Work with analysts and deliver briefings as well as presentations
- Work with marketing to create webinars to help evangelize the product
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features in a complex technical context
- Highly entrepreneurial with a strong passion, urgency, energy, dedication, and unrelenting drive to succeed and win
- Ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making
- Excellent communication skills across both technical and business audiences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field. Advanced degree in technical or business field
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience in infrastructure software, public cloud platforms, cloud native technologies, or developer tooling
- 5+ years of industry experience and 3+ years of product management or related experience
$175K base, plus bonus, and equity!