Great opportunity to work for a leading nonprofit organization making the world a better place!
You will be responsible for keeping the network safe and secure!
You will be:
- Supporting the mission of the information security program at a world renown nonprofit organization
- Operating and maintaining cyber infrastructure to include securing perimeter, identity and cloud components
- Developing and implementing appropriate controls to demonstrate compliance with a variety of frameworks and regulations.
You should have:
- 5+ year in cyber security
- Demonstrated expertise in trouble shooting and monitoring across a spectrum of IT components, including data analytics.
- Experience monitoring, detecting and remediating security threats.
- Some experience with Palo Alto, Juniper, Splunk, AWS, CISSP, Azure/M365