Customer Service Analyst
Posted 03/27/2023 By Katie OConnell
A well known, global organization is looking for a Customer Service / Supply Chain Analyst to join their customer service team. This is a REMOTE opportunity but local candidates preferred. They are located on the South Shore of MA. This is a long term contract with an amazing team!
- Collect data on Supply Chain operations.
- Analyze data to identify areas of supply chain operations to improve efficiency.
- Meet occasionally (conference calls) with customers or brokers to resolve issues, present business updates, and create relationships.
- Develop and Execute projects to enhance supply chain operations.
- Establish and maintain relationships with shippers and vendors.
- Assess vendor operations and enforce compliance with quality vendors.
- Work with Procurement, logistics and IT departments to enhance service delivery.
- Resolve customer order issues in the areas of pricing, credit, systems, inventory and transportation balancing cost and service.
Bachelors degree preferred
SAP experience preferred
Strong Excel required