Our client a mid sized law firm in Boston has an opening for a Corporate Paralegal. The Corporate Paralegal will assist with company formations and venture capital financings of private companies and will provide support in mergers and acquisitions, limited and general partnerships, IPOs and other securities offerings.
The paralegal will also assist private and public company clients with some aspects of stock incentive program administration including state and federal securities law compliance.
- Two years minimum of experience in the areas of securities and/or general corporate law.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively handle shifting priorities and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- BS/BA degree.