We are partnering with a Boston based investment firm on an immediate paralegal to join their small in-house legal team. This is an amazing organization with a great mission.
This is a temp- perm opportunity with a hybrid schedule.
Ideally this person will be knowledgeable about corporate structure, able to create new entities, obtain EINs, draft consents/resolutions/officer slates etc. Could be flexible if someone is looking for a new focus within the legal world!
- Manage corporate governance matters for international subsidiaries- prepare and coordinate the preparation documents, corporate minutes, POA, officers certificates, and other documents as required.
- Maintain legal hard copy and electronic files related to trusts, foundations/non-profits, entities, corporations and LLCs.
- Maintaining closing binders.
- Track litigation and provide support – gathering and organizing information and documentation.
- Maintain corporate minute books.
- Liaise between firm and outside professional firms for documentation.
- Update governance charts/spreadsheets.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years in house or law firm experience
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Vaccination required