Corporate Marketing Manager
Up to $120K plus bonus
This position is responsible for the overall development, publication, and content for corporate marketing and communication needs. In addition to this, this role will curate quality content for the corporate website, editorial placements and media opportunities. The Corporate Marketing Manager coordinates with multiple departments to ensure accuracy, while also remaining consistent in style, tone, and quality of content across all outlets.
- Act as ambassador and liaison for company for public relations initiatives
- Coordinate print and digital marketing and job requests for various B2B initiatives
- Curate quality content for corporate website, press releases, and company emails/memos, intranet, speeches and newsletters
- Work closely with Marketing and Creative individuals to coordinate and execute a variety of B2B initiatives.
- Develop and update database of public relations opportunities, event opportunities, and upcoming/completed corporate recognitions
- Check all content for spelling, grammar and accuracy
- Develop, review, and edit content according to company and project guidelines
- Determine and apply appropriate levels of editorial treatment to content based on outlet of deployment
- Engage in creative problem solving, make suggestions, and provide guidance for changes or improvements to corporate website, and company media.
- Maintain the organization’s style guide and ensure documents are in compliance and in alignment with best practices based on method of deployment
- Regularly provide feedback on insights gained from research - new technologies, trends and opportunities to better company presence in appropriate media outlets.
- Identify and support corporate presence at events
- Support the department as needed on various corporate marketing, philanthropic, and employee engagement events and efforts
- Work cooperatively and creatively with assigned key partners to help create and drive business and marketing strategies that are aligned with and meet company objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be computer and Internet savvy, with the ability to learn new web tools and solutions.
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience writing for social media or public relations channels
- Experience in content strategy and creation
- Possess engaging writing skills with a professional posture
- Strong proofreading and copy editing skills required
- Must have thorough understanding of word usage, value concision and have strong attention to detail
- Must have strong ability to work in a team in an effective and timely manner under deadline pressure while simultaneously managing multiple assignments
- Excellent team work and people skills
- Ability to follow predefined and brand-specific style guides
- Adept in writing action-oriented content for websites and other digital media
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint required
- BA/BS required in English, public, relations, communications, marketing, journalism, advertising/marketing, digital media, or other related field