Looking to gain some great marketing experience within financial services? We have a long term MARKETING contract role working for one of our favorite clients in Boston. This is a hybrid role.
What will you do?
- Assist the Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications in executing go-to-market plan informed by market and business strategy (15%)
- Help develop and execute compelling and effective integrated marketing campaigns across platforms (e-distribution, digital, social) (15%)
- Collaborate with our internal partners, Marketing Services, Investment Teams, Product, Distribution, Digital, and Compliance to create new sales tools, maintain, and evolve sales toolkit over time (15%)
- Conference management- including assessment of opportunity, research, planning and execution of sponsorships, tradeshow exhibits, and brand-building events (15%)
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to plan and manage webinars and proprietary hosted thought leadership events (10%)
- Assist in development, packaging, and communication of thought leadership across multiple marketing platforms, including in written format, video, podcast (5%)
- Work with Senior Manager and Digital team to enhance digital presence and innovate to leverage modern marketing best practices (5%)
- Working with Senior Manager drive strong internal communications around all aspects of marketing ensuring alignment with overall business and marketing strategy (5%)
- Reporting and analysis on campaign and event engagement and effectiveness, toolkit usage and engagement, to drive business insights (5%)
- Proactively address gaps and provide solutions, working collaboratively to ensure deliverables are met, and developing procedures for efficient workflow and best practices (5%)
- Leverage data, content and resources across the organization for optimal storytelling of investment capabilities and expertise (5%)
What do you need to succeed?
- 0-1+ years of experience in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Significant computer skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Salesforce or CRM system
- Understanding of institutional marketplace and asset management products
- Knowledge of securities and compliance requirements
- Experience managing marketing campaigns and e-distribution
- Knowledge of impact investing, ESG, and fixed income
- experience with automation, content management, traffic management or project management, and marketing tools, software