Contract POS Implementation Specialist
Posted 08/17/2021 By Erika Byrnes
Come work for an awesome national brand!
The Implementation Specialist has direct responsibility for researching and facilitating resolution of all implementation issues. Responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software.
Responds to requests for support, isolates problem, and/or determines customer’s needs and implements solution on a timely basis.
What else you'll be doing:
- System implementation and training.
- Pre-implementation project management, planning, scheduling and client
- On-site implementation of live system, and train staff to comfortable level by
- conclusion of visit.
- Recommend and perform upgrades on systems to ensure longevity.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and user error problems, both on the
- phone and on site as required.
What we need from you:
- Software implementation experience in the restaurant industry or experience in an IT related technical role.
- Experience in restaurant POS systems a plus!
- Excellent customer interaction skills.
- Strong technical aptitude