We are partnering with one of the top South Shore companies on a search for an analytical operations management professional to oversee products shipment releases from distribution centers.
This person will be responsible for working within their distribution centers acting as the key point person and lead focused on product hold/release processes and reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and modifying SOPs to include best practices.
- Provide quality and food safety support during investigations from customer complaints and/or internal plant holds.
- Review and manage warehouse management systems at each location to ensure prompt disposition and mitigation of monetary losses.
- Detect issues or problems that will arise in production and proffer solutions to the problems.
- Do their best for the benefit of the organization by managing the resources at hand and handling quality issues in the most cost-effective manner.
- Maintain and update several databases within the FSQA, Analytical Chemistry and Consumer Affairs. Enter and extract data throughout multiple platforms.
- Support the optimization of SharePoint site including movement, tagging and re-structuring of files and data. Management of control documents and upkeep versions.
- QA experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with process improvement methodologies, analysis, and contingency planning
- Proficiency in MS Office and PowerBI
- SAP, Red Prairie (or other warehouse management systems), SQL, SharePoint
- Project management experience