Long Term Contract Marketing Associate / Project Manager with 3-5 years' experience!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with one of the best financial services firms in Boston!
We have a great referral bonus program in place as well!
We are looking for someone with project management experience and excellent MS Office skills. We can train on the marketing technology systems!
Marketing Project Management
- Marketing content – create, update, maintain content across investment solutions
- Marketing items include all print, web and digital communications: pitchbooks, brochures, overviews, whitepapers, long form thought leadership/research papers, sales positioning ideas, web pages and articles, videos, podcasts, email communications, presentations
- Focus area – incorporate new solutions entity name, logo treatment and positioning across existing library of content
Strong organizational skills
- Maintain organized grids to keep all projects, associated activities, and deliverables on track
Strong communication skills
- Clearly articulate plans, progress, marketing recommendations to key constituencies
- Support effective meetings and discussions to ensure steady progress on all projects/initiatives
- Ability to manage to aggressive timeframes across multiple projects