Contract Human Resources Coordinator
Posted 06/28/2019 By Katie OConnell
Come join a dynamic, fun and growing biotech firm!! This is an exciting time for this company and a fantastic team to be a part of.
We are seeking a part time HR Coordinator role, 25-30 hours a week to help with scheduling and other recruiting activities. The hours can be flexible. This is a contract role for 6+ months.
The ideal candidate should be able to work in a very fast paced environment and able to multitask while still paying attention to the details.
The responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling interviews
- Greeting candidates
- Keeping recruiters and hiring manager schedules on track
- Escorting candidates to their interview rooms
- Data entry
- Updating candidate info
- Administrative tasks as needed for HR team
- Following up with candidates and hiring managers
- Helping with onboarding paperwork and sending out offer letters