Awesome long term-temp contract with one of our favorite clients! They are one of the top financial services firms on Boston! This is a great way to get your foot in the door with an amazing company!
SCOPE OF POSITION
Under general supervision, the individual is expected to carry out assisting in corporate event / webinar planning, marketing & design activities.
- As needed attend setup/client meetings.
- Input event information onto all online Software Platforms for all upcoming venues.
- Assist with preplanning of event tasks.
- Add all information to Event Management platforms
- Working closely with Events managers to assist in all final follow-ups regarding events logistics.
Marketing & Graphic Design:
- Design and update marketing assets with webinar / event information that drive business results including websites, landing pages, infographics, printed collateral, event graphics, and more.
- Assist with design updates for landing pages for main events
- Help develop calendar landing pages for events
- Ensure design and brand consistency across projects and design resources
MINIMUM EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER JOB RELATED REQUIREMENTS:
- 1- 5 years’ experience is ideal
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Facile in learning new software
- Strong communications and technical skills
- Be able to adapt in a fast-changing environment
- Self-Starter and takes initiative