GREAT, fun, well known company looking to fill a REMOTE Content role! Do you know anyone??
Provide support to the content team for The Center Project, duties may include, but not limited to:
- Content management with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform (DAM, sites, experience fragments) preferred or equivalent CMS
- Selecting predefined templates and components to translate copy documents and select appropriate assets to generate new content and create pages in AEM.
- Moving and copying templates and components to create content
- Ensure content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct.
- Publishing (or unpublishing) pages, assets, etc.
- Creating experience fragments for a personal experience to the end user.
- Targeting a specific set of keywords (tagging) for all content for search engine optimization and personalization.
- Ability to quality check content, search, personalization and tagging within AEM to ensure end users visibility to appropriate content.