Client Services Associate
Posted 04/14/2021 By Katie OConnell
Client Services Associate
- Answer and document incoming client calls regarding account administration and redirect calls as needed to advisor.
- Assist with client management functions, including monitoring due date schedules, coordinating progress reports and collecting and maintaining client documentation.
- Serve as facilitator who coordinates the completion of client tasks by handling them directly or ensuring they are completed by others.
- Communicate with custodians to resolve account issues.
- Submit all signed documents to custodians for processing. Follow up to ensure documents are received and processed accurately. Monitor custodial alerts to confirm account set up and provide updates to advisor.
- Coordinate client meeting materials with Advisor including AV reports, proprietary spreadsheets and customized reports from Morningstar/FactSet or any other third party providers.
- Follow-up on all client and business development meetings by entering meeting notes and tasks into CRM, following up all open tasks and scanning documents received during meetings.
- Assist and follow up with client and other professional advisor (CPAs, attorneys) inquiries.
- Add value by developing strong relationships with clients.
- Act as a liaison between principals and clients to facilitate work and accomplish objectives in a collaborative effort.
- Schedule meetings with clients, accountants, attorneys and other client advisors, confirm and make necessary changes.
- Coordinate appropriate selection and delivery of client gifts and acknowledgements.
- Research and resolve daily inquiries from internal stakeholders
- Take on overall responsibility for projects including: planning, organizing timeline and delivering excellent results
- Write, test and enforce work-flow procedures
- Participate in the production and checking of internal and external client portfolio analysis requirements
- Work on the development of creative, compelling and globally consistent marketing material
- Adhere to compliance approval processes
- 5+ years of experience directly handling accounts for high net work families, or individuals
- Proactive approach to client service and problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced Excel skills
- High standards of quality and attention to detail
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines