Fantastic opportunity to build on your experience!...
If you’re looking for a stable place to call home, a company that truly values employees then look no further for your next job...it is here.
THIS COMPANY HAS IT ALL:
- Global presence, with huge clients
- Amazing technologies and resources.
- Collaborative minded group that cares about their people.
- A culture that will allow you to grow.
Pursuing a Client Service Associate to join a highly regarded Boston asset management firm's Commingled Funds Team. In this role, the Specialist/Associate will update and maintain client information including account openings, transactions, closings, and cash flows. This role offers long-term growth and exposure to many teams within the firm!
- Update and maintain client information
- Facilitate account openings, transactions, restructurings, closing, and cash flows
- Liaise with internal and external teams on behalf of the clients and coordinate calls with service providers
- Organize commingled fund documentation
- Provide exceptional client service to the firm's commingled funds clients
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of client service or operations experience
- Highly organized with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently