Posted 03/23/2022 By Katie OConnell
A great client south of Boston is looking for a benefits specialist to join them asap!
This person must be willing to be hands on, role up their sleeves kind of person as the process currently is very manual.
Must have strong Excel skills as well ( VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables)
Great salary and benefit package! This will be a hybrid work schedule.
- Performs the administration of employee benefits for various employee benefit programs.
- Managing payroll deductions and managing wellness programs to minimize health insurance costs.
- Communicates benefit plan rules and policies to employees. Provides benefits information during open enrollments; facilitates benefits meetings as needed.
- Understanding the legal issues with regard to salaries, pay equity, and LOA by reading relevant articles, making use of personal networks, and attending workshops with other professionals.
- Works with the HR Benefits Manager to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations relating to employee benefit plans, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, flexible spending, health savings account and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Supports design and delivery in benefit programs, systems, and tools.
- Performs annual Non-Discrimination testing.
- Performs monthly invoice and general ledgers account reconciliations.
- Assists in compiling data for annual ACA regulatory reporting.
- Collect and analyze statistical data, prepare HRIS reports, and complete surveys using various tools
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents. Completes annual salary surveys.