Looking for a new Benefits Manager role on Cape Cod? We have an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most well-respected institutions in the world!!
We are searching for someone that will continue to remain consistent with the culture that we have strived so hard to develop.
If friends describe you as patient, friendly, easy to understand and extremely knowledgeable and please look at our opening!
We are currently seeking a Sr. Benefits Manager. This role is responsible for the strategy, program design and administration of all U.S./Canada Health Care Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, Vision, Wellness, and other related programs) with a focus on delivering an outstanding employee experience. The role partners with the Executive Team, Site Leadership and Finance to develop the overall health and wellness strategy, philosophy, and guiding principles Additional tasks and responsibilities include:
- Develops and executes benefits strategy that aligns with the company's strategic plan and vision ensuring it is a recruiting and retention tool while also being fiscally responsible
- Oversees the benefits programs including analysis, market competitiveness, cost-efficiency, and policies.
- Oversees implementation of new benefit plans or benefit changes
- Manages vendor relationships, including vendor management, with all health and well-being vendors. Ensures exemplary vendor performance through regular status meetings, performance reviews, performance guarantees and audits. Partners with brokers/vendors to identify trends and opportunities to improve the health outcomes for employees
- Ensures compliance with ERISA, HIPAA, COBRA, ACA and other applicable regulations impacting Health and Wellness Plans
- Audits plans for compliance with plan documents including the coordination, preparation, and oversight of regulatory filings with federal and state agencies
- Partners with Marketing Communication on the communication development and review for benefit plan changes and on-going education
- Partners with Site Leadership/Human Resources to resolve employees' questions and issues regarding Health and Wellness Plans
- Works with executive leadership team presenting new ideas and the impact on the employees and organization
- Partners with HRIS to ensure benefits administration system and technology enhancements are updated as needed
- Administer the 403B
Educational and Technical Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Employee Benefits with focus on the design and administration of Health Care and Wellness plans is required
- CEBS certification is preferred
- Total Rewards or Compensation Design experience is preferred
- Strategic and innovate approach
- Strong analytical, planning, organizing, and adaptation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to map processes from end-to-end to identify gaps and improve efficiency