Posted 05/02/2022 By Katie OConnell
A fantastic professional services firm is seeking a benefits manager to join their HR team. This company offers a fantastic work environment, salary and benefits package and as well as a hybrid work schedule. If this sounds like you, don’t miss your chance!!
- Performs the administration of employee benefits for various employee benefit programs.
- Coordinate annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Conduct benefit portion for new hire orientation.
- Prepare termination paperwork and conduct exit interview.
- Managing payroll deductions and managing wellness programs to minimize health insurance costs.
- Communicates benefit plan rules and policies to employees. Provides benefits information during open enrollments; facilitates benefits meetings as needed.
- Understanding the legal issues with regard to salaries, pay equity, and LOA by reading relevant articles, making use of personal networks, and attending workshops with other professionals.
- Works with the HR Benefits Manager to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations relating to employee benefit plans, including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life, long term disability, flexible spending, health savings account and Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Supports design and delivery in benefit programs, systems, and tools.
- Performs annual Non-Discrimination testing.
- Performs monthly invoice and general ledgers account reconciliations.
- Assists in compiling data for annual ACA regulatory reporting.
- Collect and analyze statistical data, prepare HRIS reports, and complete surveys using various tools
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents. Completes annual salary surveys.