Cape Cod NPO adding Associate General Counsel to their legal team. Be part of one of the most incredible organizations in MA!
- Lead Attorney responsible for all agreement and business transactions drafting, review, negotiation and closing, including
- Gift and grant agreements originated by Development and going out to or received from potential individual donors and philanthropic foundations
- Federal contracts
- Vendor agreements & miscellaneous contracts/leases
- Draft/revise/implement award-related policies and procedures and internal legal agreement review practices and processes, incorporating legal analysis and interpretation of applicable statutory, regulatory, and contractual obligations
- Required experience 6-10 years legal experience in a law firm or federal government with contract review and negotiations duties and experience.
- Must have J.D., strong academic credentials and be licensed to practice law in Massachusetts or eligible to seek admission to practice in Massachusetts
This position is hybrid and must be able to work well with limited supervision