Up to $110K!
Provides administrative support in a staff capacity to a diverse functional area or business group by directing such activities as budget planning & control, personnel administration, training, communications, & workflow procedures. Identifies, coordinates, & implements numerous projects/programs to improve the quality & cost-effectiveness of operations & services. Leads a staff in providing direction & expert technical leadership to highly visible, sensitive, & multi-faceted projects. Responsible for setting strategic direction of projects & developing project plans. Provides high quality & cost effective project & staff management, analytic support services, & technical expertise for a broad array of issues for the staff team to implement. Provides support & advice to management. Resolves complex problems, many of which do not have easily definable solutions. This position works on problems of complex & diverse scope where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation of various factors. Projects assigned are broad in scope & may involve multiple functional areas and/or span across service areas. Position will exercise judgment within broadly defined policies in developing methods & techniques for obtaining results.
- Ensures compliance w/ organization policies/procedures & regulatory agencies.
- Effective utilization of personnel, materials, space & equipment; & effective customer service.
- Recommends & implements internal policies & procedures.
- Interprets & applies company policies/procedures.
- Provides leadership to an administrative staff as well as Project Managers.
- Facilitates resolution of major problems encountered by staff.
- Works w/ senior management to negotiate major revisions in time commitment & resource allocation.
- Ensures strategic directions of projects are in line w/ organizational business plan.
- Provides general oversight, leadership & technical direction.
- Provides leadership to multi-disciplinary teams, as well as manages work of outside consultants.
- Manages the budget to meet the fiscal goals for capital, payroll & non-payroll expenses.
- Performs financial & staffing analysis.
- Coordinates reconciliation of accounts & budget reporting requirements.
- Advises management of serious variances.
- Recommends & implements solutions.
- Supervises multiple ancillary functions, such as secretarial support, systems development, communications & training.
- In addition, provides human resources support to the entire functional area, including managing the hiring, salary determination & performance evaluation processes.
- Facilitates/administers training & educational programs, such as professional development, systems training & train-the-trainer programs.
- May conduct training sessions.
- Identifies service & operational problems & issues.
- Provides project & staff management support to identify, research, develop & implement solutions.
- Represents the organizational unit on administrative matters.
- Establishes partnerships w/ other functional areas and/or regions.