Such an amazing opportunity to work at one of Boston’s best Non Profit Organizations!
Do you have EXCELLENT communication skills, have experience being in a LEADERSHIP role, good at MULTITASKING and want to work for a philanthropic organization?!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic team player to add to their team!
- Provides administrative assistance to Executives: scheduling/calendar management, arranging travel and processing expense reimbursements, creating reports
- Hires, trains and manages administrative staff, provides feedback to improve organization and communication through administrative policies.
- Coaches and mentors team members
- Plays a lead role in recruiting and onboarding new team members in partnership with HR
- Helps manage review processes and professional development procedures.
- Delegates tasks to Administrative Assistants and audit company practices to ensure consistent implementation of best administrative practices.
This role is located in Boston and is Hybrid (in the office 3x/week)