Looking for your new administrative role with a HYBRID schedule??
What people are saying about working here!!
“This firm has a very strong focus on retaining top talent. Good work/life balance in tech.”
We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known Investment firms in the Boston area! The ideal candidate is a highly organized multitasker and has administrative experience in an office environment. Our client is looking to start training as soon as possible for this position, which is temporary but could become permanent for the right candidate.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
Candidates must be local to the Boston/Greater Boston area for consideration as local candidates must be able to work in-office/onsite.
- Prepare presentations including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials
- Handle heavy calendar and scheduling management
- Manage financial aspects for research groups including approving requisitions and purchase orders, filing invoices, reconciling accounts, and obtaining reimbursements
- Coordinate arrangements for visitors and help in the preparation of events as needed
- Ensure administrative needs are met including administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, generating memos and reports, handling some clerical duties, and updating contacts
- Assist with general office management and additional administrative duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years of experience in an office environment and/or administrative role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Experience with Microsoft Office and FileMaker Pro
- Ability to maintain confidential information