SEEKING ALL Mainers and Down Easters!!
We are working with one of our favorite firms in the Portland area. If you are looking to work with a spectacular organization for their employees…. look no further!
If you are a talented administrative professional that is looking to work a busy hybrid schedule, we have the job for you!!
As an Administrative Assistant, you anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment. You must be extremely organized with excellent communication skills.
- Performs diverse, advanced administrative duties and manages high level tasks including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed domestic and international travel arrangements; meetings/events planning and preparations; interaction with all levels of the organization as well as a wide range of external parties; and handling / coordinating confidential and sensitive information.
- Proven ability to manage confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer / client service and response
- Create documents in support of meetings / conference calls, including presentations, reports, and proposals.
- Plans and coordinates manager’s schedule, including judgement calls presence and travel requirement
- Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food, materials preparation, and meeting notes transcription
- Attend key staff / team meeting as required, preparation of agenda and meeting minutes as required
- Preparing and reconciling travel and expense reports
- Book online flight reservation and coordinate travel / meeting coordination
- Function as ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, vendors, and business partners.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; manages matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Collaboration and coordination with other senior management Executive Assistants
- Perform other ad hoc duties as and when requested
- Some travel may be required
- Minimum of 5 years Administrative Assistant experience
- Proven history of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects
- Expert level written and verbal skills
- Proven organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent diligence
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools (i.e., PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
- Knowledge of Concur a plus
- Confidence in learning modern technologies
- Extraordinarily strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, including other executives, staff and board members
- Ability to self-prioritize and work independently, yet ask for help when necessary; initiative-taker who enjoys finding ways to improve things without direction