A multi-asset investment management firm in downtown Boston is seeking an Administrative professional to support their growing office! As an Administrative Assistant, you will be responsible for the office support functions for the firm. The core responsibility of this role is to manage the office and to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
- Manage the firm's Boston office space, under the direction of the Executive Administrator.
- Provide administrative support to the senior management including calendar management and travel coordination.
- Order office supplies and keep inventory of stock under the guidance of the Executive Administrator.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming calls
- Order and set up lunches
- Assist with ad hoc projects as directed by the President and Director of Operations and Client Service
- Strong customer service attitude
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Strong time-management skills to prioritize and deliver multiple tasks on time with high attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite