Come be part of this family friendly firm. We are looking for a new family member to join our team. We all work well together and are happy to go to work.
In this role, you will be:
- Communicating with clients, gathering necessary documents and information to begin building a case.
- Conduct research and provide information to the attorneys.
- Manage all administrative responsibilities in the office including answering phone, file, scan and organize legal materials.
- Draft first copy of legal documents
- Organize all legal documents in a confidential way.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- 0-1+ years relevant experience
- Detail-focused individual, who has the ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Working knowledge of MS Applications (Office Outlook, Excel, Word) preferred.
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, manage and maintain a professional, friendly, and efficient operation at all times
- Superior communication skills coupled with the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and multi-task effectively